15.6.11

Sweety Red

Do you notice my header?

Yup, it's my looks on LOOKBOOK once again.

And this is kinda scary look because i look really uncomfortable with this outfit. It's all about SASSY RED baby! And i wanna tell you about this red look, all about the stuff around here, and what is it feels like to be in this photo.

Okay, so i wanna start with tthe TOP



The Layered Top is call PONCHO, a lil bit looks like Table Rug but ME GUSTA! When i wearing this thing, i always remember Mexican Guys playing their guitar with their lovely bold mustache, yummy (?) lol. I kinda love 'em, cute with no reason, and anyway back to this look

And next is the TANK TOP. It's an ordinary tank top i even don't care because it ain't special and i always wear it when im at home anyway. So yeah, just an ordinary tank top. I hope you hate it

Without a belt, i guess that will be perfect. Even though without belts, i still look cool, but WTF is goin on?! Those belts didn't even appear on my pict, what a useless! DAMN!  They are braided belts, Black and Yellow (dont sing it!, it's Wiz Khalifa and i like it!)

Last but no shit, i mean least, THE SASSY SUPER DUPER INCREDIBLE  RED LEGGING. I bough it trough my friend, i bought 2, blue and red, and yeah, very eccentric. Neon is IN right now. Also don't forget about the bangles, BAM! Golden and Black Bangles. I don't even care about what i have to wear as my jewelry, i just seeing around and when i found a good stuff i take them and make 'em in charge in force.




The MAKE-UP are soosimple. I just make them retro. Red lipstick, cat eye or wing eyeliner, and a lil bit smoky dark brown also highlite. And, yeah if you wondering why i have a strong jawline i was born that way and recently people say that i getting skinnier skinnier day by day. I dont know, maybe i am too depress about some stuff.O well, anyway, i dont have any bronzer, and yeah that's me





OOOO YEAAAAA!!! Almost forgot. The GORGEOUS NAIL POLISH is by O.P.I call No Room for The Blues. I don't really like blue, but this colour is sexier than RED. Trust me.






Well, the ANKLE BOOTS are from my mother's wardrobe, so that's never interesting at all
Please LIKE me with this and if you hate me please booing me cause haterz gonna hate! Thanks for reading i really appreciate you guys, i love you whoever you are, and stay gorgeous (Gregory Gorgeous wannabe)


5 comments:

  1. I love the tights! That looks so cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! And such lovley photos!

    http://letsputourheartstogether.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post laras..
    follow your blog already,
    follow me back?
    http://dikaabriyan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey all thanks for the comment i do love you

    ReplyDelete