7.12.11

Welcome Party Outfit

Welcome back to me on Lookbook.nu! <3

I was posted my latest look with some inspiration, one of them is Miley Cyrus with her hit single Party In The USA. And I really wanna wear my red bowler hat. Especially show my skinhead fer sure. Here are my inspirations






Here we go. I really love this crop tee. From now on i will love crop tee forever what kind of print it is. Uniquely in tribal, urban and something retro or vintage.




Hat Red Bowler 
Top America Crop Tee
Bottom Hi Waist Washed Jeans


I know that this look is sooo simple than you thought. But who knows that you can be a confident person to walk on the street with this outfit in INDONESIA. What an issue! You'll become famous and most importantly you become a such a beautiful person with a daring personality as long as you don't annoy other people


2 comments:

  1. Lovely blog I like it so much! Follow!
    Please visit mine, itsmystylebyviki.com and if you like it please follow me!

    Kisses by Viki!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazzzzzzzzzzzing!
    nlicastro.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete