27.7.12

Havaianas X ORE: The Party

7th July 2012

It was pretty excited to be there, watch people hanging around, saw clothes, accessories everywhere, bunch of free food for sure everywhere. I dont have much time on that moment, so i have quickly review and sight about the summer party ORE DE JANEIRO. Also i bring documentation video but it's not ready yet for all of you guys, because my laptop is having a serious problem with it, so i kinda mad and being calm at the same time









Follow the relatives
@havaianasID
@orepremiumstore
@sbyvogue
@sbyfashioncrnvl

9 comments:

  1. yeah, I heard a lot abt this event. people looks like having so much fun there. and btw, I love your exotic skin dear.. you're cool!

    xoxo
    kelimutu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, people have had so much fun in ORE

      wew thanks sweethearts, i think my skin is not enough exotic, thanks btw <3

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. WOW, thanks a lot Violet, i am so much in love with everything on your blog :D thanks for visiting :)

      Delete
  3. What's up colleagues, its fantastic paragraph about cultureand entirely defined, keep it up all the time.
    my web site: need a residential remodeler orlando florida

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I've been following your blog for some time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Austin Tx! Just wanted to mention keep up the great job!
    Review my blog - Excellent Benefits

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get pleasure from, cause I found exactly what I used to be taking
    a look for. You have ended my four day long hunt! God
    Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

    Check out my blog post; st augustine mma schools

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are really great ideas in about blogging.
    You have touched some nice things here. Any
    way keep up wrinting.

    Check out my blog post - get more youtube subscribers

    ReplyDelete
  7. When someone writes an article he/she retains the thought of a user in
    his/her brain that how a user can be aware of it. So that's why this piece of writing is outstdanding. Thanks!

    Here is my webpage - girlmovies.net

    ReplyDelete