Posy Beauty Liquid Lipstick



As you can see, a lot of scratched on the tube, means they are my truly warrior. One of my favorite lipstick brand from Indonesia, @posybeauty.id . They are so underated and i think you should have them in your nude collection kit. Perfect for a beginner, simple moms, career women, it-girls, you name it.

This brand really prioritizes certification because they dont play! Cruelty free, Paraben free, Halal MUI, vegan, and last but not least BPOM certified! What i like is their quality the most. I adore their texture because it is super light weigthed, feel like water when i apply em on my lips, so you might feel nothing to wear. Matte but not dry, contains vit E for anti aging, in other words they nourish your lips. I notice they don't have any scent which is i love.

They claim their finish are soft matte which is entirely true. Kissproof? Not really, i guess it won't last for like 3 hours and more. My favs are Greed and Pride, really elevate my medium to tan skin tone, even my mother-in-law loves the Lust very much, end up gave it to her 😂👌🏼. Dont worry, they all look fabulous with every Indonesian skin tone. Very pigmented, love it, great job. Have you try these lipsticks?which shade do you like to try?



(Left - Right) - Envy, Greed, Wrath, Pride



Anyway, I took some advices to do product swatches, to facilitate you in choosing products. Hope it helps and enjoy 😊💖

4 comments:

  1. Cantik" banget ya ka warnanya😭😍 jd pengen cobain jgaa😍❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aku suka shade envy😍cocok banget nuat base ombre😘

    ReplyDelete